1. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Develop new awesome games in unity.
- Be able to work alone on the creation of game prototypes in a short period.
- Be able to work in teams on complex mid-code games.
- Work on existing games, maintain and improve them.
- Work with other professionals such as Back-end developers, Artists, Game Designer.
2. YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Demonstrate the problem solving skills.
- An eagerness to learn and apply new technology.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least 1 year of professional experience in game development (Or IT students without experience).
- Strong experience with C#, Unity3D.
- Have following experience is a plus: working with Rest API, Smartfox, Photon, Spine Animation, Google – Apple APIs Integration.
- Strong understanding of Git.
- A good understanding of algorithms and data structures. Proficient in logical thinking.
- Can read English documents related to IT. Listening and Speaking is a bonus.
3. WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Income = Net salary + Benefit + Performance bonus (>14 months salary).
- Review salary twice per year base on your performance and output.
- Health check once per year.
- Health insurance PVI care if you work here more than one year.
- Enjoy all of our company policies: insurance, vacation, public holiday, party, birthday and more.
- Free coffee, tea and cakes.
- We have these clubs for you to join: Football, Table football, Music, English, media and more.
- Have a chance to involved and learn from our senior.
- Have our senior to review your works, instruct you during the project using Scrum.
- Get advices for career development.
Working hours: Morning: 8h30 – 12h00; Afternoon: 13h00 – 17h30. Monday to Friday ( + 01 Saturday morning each months).