1. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Building System using Nodejs and related stacks.
- Collaborate with team to ensure the project meets the deadline with high quality& performance.
- Able to anticipate and solve difficulties that may come up during the project lifetime.
- Take part in the project development process.
2. YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
Must have skills:
- At least 1 year working with Nodejs.
- Database: MySQL/MongoDB – Knowledge of RESTFul API, Webservices.
- Knowledge of OOP, Data Structure.
- Ability to analyze and design software system.
- Ability teamwork, withstand high pressure, aggressive work.
Nice to have skills:
- Ability to use development tools such as Postman, Swagger, Chrome dev tool.
- Ability to use programming languages such as Typescript, Java.
- Experienced/knowledge of Cloud services like AWS, Google cloud.
- Experienced/knowledge of real-time programming.
- Ability to work on Front end frameworks like Angular, Reactjs, Vuejs.
- Experienced/knowledge of docker and containerization.
- Passionate about programming, smart and solving problems.
- English skills, especially in reading technical documents.
3. WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Income = Net salary + Benefit + Performance bonus (>14 months salary).
- Review salary twice per year base on your performance and output.
- Health check once per year.
- Health insurance PVI care if you work here more than one year.
- Enjoy all of our company policies: insurance, vacation, public holiday, party, birthday and more.
- Free coffee, tea and cakes.
- We have these clubs for you to join: Football, Table football, Music, English, media and more.
- Have a chance to involved and learn from our senior.
- Have our senior to review your works, instruct you during the project using Scrum.
- Get advices for career development.
Working hours: 8h30 AM -12h00 PM & 1h00 PM – 5h30 PM. (Monday to Friday) + 01 Saturday morning in the month.