1. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Define, organize and implement action plans to ensure the quality of the company’s products.
- Work closely with the development team to design testing strategies.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Execute Test cases.
- Identify, analyze, and report the test results Report, track, and monitor defects in the defect tracking system, monitors the progress of products and controls development processes.
- Support and mentor Intern Testers.
2. YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Understand about software development process and testing phases.
- Experience in creating Test Plan and designing Test Case, Test Data.
- Experience in using Testing Tools run automation testing according to the script, Test Performance, Load Test …
- Requires proficiency in English, working directly with foreign partners.
- Active, creative, enthusiastic, able to work independently and in groups.
- Ability to research and analysis.
- Resistant to high pressure at work.
- At least 1 year of experience (create test cases, do tests, report).
- Experience in using SQL queries, test web, mobile app.
- Have experience with some testing management tools (AzureDevops, TFS,…)
3. WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Income = Net salary + Benefit + Performance bonus (>14 months salary).
Working hours: 8h30 AM -12h00 PM & 1h00 PM – 5h30 PM. (Monday to Friday) + 01 Saturday morning in the month.