1. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Handle end-to-end recruitment process with a diversified levels of recruiting and a wide range of technology stacks and skills in Engineering team.
- Build-up and develop pool of resources through current and expanding channels to meet hiring demands.
- Get involved in recruitment projects in building and re-building recruitment practices in the organization.
- Organize events: Internal communications events such as teambuilding, YEP, sharing activities; Employer branding activities via social media (Facebook, linkedin…).
- Coordinate onboarding process for new members.
2. YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Minimum of 01 years of working experience in IT recruiting (welcome for internal or external).
- Decent knowledge of the IT industry;
- Expertise in and smart command of various recruitment channels, social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, and others) for recruitment and talent acquisition targets;
- Strong recruiting skills (creating job description, sourcing and selecting candidates, hunting talents, convincing passive candidates, interviewing, negotiating offers…);
- Good at MS office and computing skills.
- Can read English documents related to IT. Listening and Speaking is a bonus.
3. WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Income = Net salary + Benefit + Performance bonus (>14 months salary).
- Review salary twice per year base on your performance and output.
- Health check once per year.
- Health insurance PVI care if you work here more than one year.
- Enjoy all of our company policies: insurance, vacation, public holiday, party, birthday and more.
- Free coffee, tea and cakes.
- We have these clubs for you to join: Football, Table football, Music, English, media and more.
- Get advices for career development.
Working hours: Morning: 8h30 – 12h00; Afternoon: 13h00 – 17h30. Monday to Friday ( + 01 Saturday morning each months).