1. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Analyze Project’s requirements, create Q&A list to make clear requirements.
- Create test plan, test case, execute test cases and report test result daily.
- Log bug on Bug management systems.
- Manage and analyze test result, support developer to trace root cause.
- Create test report and report to Test Leader.
- Support Intern Tester.
2. YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Have at least 0.5-year experience in software testing.
- Have knowledge about software processes.
- Have experienced in using some bug management tools.
- Define the test scope, write Test Plan, Testcase, execute test.
- Ability to read – understand and analyze project requirements.
- Ability to report test status and progress in the project.
- Love work, are eager to learn new things, have a high responsibility in work, are meticulous and careful.
- Proficient in English will be an advantage (Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking).
3. WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Income = Net salary + Benefit + Performance bonus (>14 months salary).
Working hours: 8h30 AM -12h00 PM & 1h00 PM – 5h30 PM. (Monday to Friday) + 01 Saturday morning in the month.